Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Quran or Hadith a day :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
I thought it will be great to have a page that has hadith or verses from the Quran. All of us can share one whenever you guys want and this way we can have a common ground to share a collection of what we all truly believe in :)

So here goes my first share :)

"And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad ), then if you die, would they live forever? Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned." Surah Anbiya ayats 34-35

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said that Allah says: “A lustful look is like a poisoned arrow of Satan; whoever refrains from it out of fear from Me, I will replace it with belief whose sweetness he will find in his heart.” (Tabarani)

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users