Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anybody a business student here?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PB.

PB.

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Currently doing finance and am struggling worse than Pakistani batsmen. Hard to believe I'm second year finance and don't even know the basics. Heart is obviously not in it had no idea what to take after high school ended, ended up taking business administration finance and now I'm hopeless.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

check this out bro

Financial Management

https://www.youtube....640E3004917A767

Financial Statement Analysis

Investment Funds in Canada

download this PPT Here

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Currently doing finance and am struggling worse than Pakistani batsmen. Hard to believe I'm second year finance and don't even know the basics. Heart is obviously not in it had no idea what to take after high school ended, ended up taking business administration finance and now I'm hopeless.

If you are not feeling comfortable with this, try changing your major.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Softgrip

Softgrip

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

:think:  :think:  :think:  :think:  :think:

ayesh

ayesh

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

IF YOU NEED ANY TYPE OF STUDY HELP IN BUSINESS DO ASK ME I WILL HELP YOU BROTHER

http://www.pakistanjobs.pk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users