Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Introducing PSZ Bank!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Introducing PSZ Bank!  :pak:
Go to the PSZ Bank tab at the upper right to check it out.

New Richest Members box on the main page to brag.

You earn PSZ Rupees for every post, like, etc. Some forums get you more money than others.

And, you can buy and sell cleverly named stocks, like Misbah Corporation and Super Akmal Sisters. These stocks go up and down based on forum activity and other factors.

Stay tuned... soon your PSZ Rupees will be used for something really big.  ;) Until then, enjoy and rack up the money!

Everyone starts with Rs. 2000 -- all of you have been credited with Rupees based on your prior activity.

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

I think I'm going to get some Misbah stock.. low risk, like his innings. :P

Anyone up for CTBT, IPO price at Rs. 420? :pak:

Screenshot 2015-02-19 at 23.22.35.png

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

richest man on the forum :D

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon

yaar ye to na-insafi hai.... mera figure pound mein hona chahiye hai... :P

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon

waise I want to invest 50% of my share by betting on pakistan's match today with west indies.

if pak wins.... kina return millega mere ko?

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

waise I want to invest 50% of my share by betting on pakistan's match today with west indies.

if pak wins.... kina return millega mere ko?

aye haye.. whattay risk taker! the betting stuff isn't ready yet (first step was getting people money :) ).

but how's this. right now, you have Rs. 53775. If Pak wins iA, I'll give you half of it as a reward. If Pak wins, you lose half of it. Done! And no, no one else can do this. Samir asked, so he shall receive. Baaqi log, wait for the betting system to begin!

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

team misbah it is lol

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

If this money can buy me Biryani, ticket to Islamabad and Lahore's Food street, then you know what? may Allah SWT grant you Jannah ameen :) 

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

If this money can buy me Biryani, ticket to Islamabad and Lahore's Food street, then you know what? may Allah SWT grant you Jannah ameen :) 

These are PSZ Rupees, not Pakistani Rupees. The exchange rate is not yet fixed, but probably US $1 will be around PSZ Rs. 1 billion. Get posting. ;)

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

These are PSZ Rupees, not Pakistani Rupees. The exchange rate is not yet fixed, but probably US $1 will be around PSZ Rs. 1 billion. Get posting. ;)

Yeh Pakistan ka exchange rate wala qissa tou nahi hogaya bhaisahab?

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users