Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Don Bradman Cricket 14 released for PS4 and XB1

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

This is supposedly the best cricket game since Brian Lara 97, and now that it's out on PS4 and XB1 we can play it in the US and Canada. :D

Patiently waiting for the publisher to put it up on the online playstation store..... unless someone in Europe would be kind enough to mail me a PS4 disc of it :)

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

I played it and it's really good

I think @samir_84 will give a better review :)

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon
Yea i heard about this one. Its supposed to be better than any modern games on cricket... But tbh, nothing can beat the cricket 97 series by codemasters (brian lara, ashes edition, shane warne). Their gameplay was very fast. Recent cricket related stuff has too much animations of the bowler taking his run up, clunky batsmen controls, and bad crowd graphics. And to be good in these games, there is a very steep learning curve. The recent fifa 15 had some really good ideas - crowd dynamics, seamless animations and you dont have to spend like 10 hours to learn the controls or do something clever.

Still fifa games have a much bigger budget but its good to see australian game programmers are spending time to develop cricket games.

I dont think this game was a big success, but they have released the console versions recently.

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
Yeah, I loved the codemasters games. "that's gone many a mile!" :)

You're right, those were the days of good games that were just downright fun. I still struggle with NBA 2K15 because there's just way too much to learn before you can start to enjoy the game. It's a shame.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

the bowling is fun in don bradman, I really enjoyed it but I can't say the much about batting @Sarmad

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

yaar, reviews arent so good. they say its a dry game and not the brian lara / shane warne type that's fun and exciting to play. i don't have time to put in heaps of time to get really involved in a game like DBC.

Looks like there are patches still being made for EA Cricket 07, like world cup 2015 packs with rosters, stadium, overlays.. that sounds like a better route for now until we can get a higher quality game on the market.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

yaar, reviews arent so good. they say its a dry game and not the brian lara / shane warne type that's fun and exciting to play. i don't have time to put in heaps of time to get really involved in a game like DBC.

Looks like there are patches still being made for EA Cricket 07, like world cup 2015 packs with rosters, stadium, overlays.. that sounds like a better route for now until we can get a higher quality game on the market.

Bradman is the complete different game lol

it's nothing similar to any game you have seen.....it's more like a simulation game tbh

but its fun, especially the online multiplayer bit :yup:

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Bradman is the complete different game lol

it's nothing similar to any game you have seen.....it's more like a simulation game tbh

but its fun, especially the online multiplayer bit :yup:

wohi na, I can see it would be good for a career mode where you painstakingly build up your player and all that.

it's not the usual "fun" game that you pick up and play for an hour and put away.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

wohi na, I can see it would be good for a career mode where you painstakingly build up your player and all that.

it's not the usual "fun" game that you pick up and play for an hour and put away.

no way, this game is for nerds and nerds only :P

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

I found a WC 2015 patch some guy made for EA Cricket 07. It's awesome. Fully themed to be a Pakistani game.. soundtrack is all Pakistani cricket songs from this and previous WCs.. in-game artwork is all Pakistan based.. and includes latest rosters/WC kits/tv overlays. Amazing how that old game still has lots of life left in it.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
There's also one patch where the physics gets a bit better

Sent from my Nokia_XL using Tapatalk

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

I played it and it's really good

I think @samir_84 will give a better review :)

It's even worse then facing Talhas bowling, i couldn't even time the damn ball in the nets

tumblr_lrjxgcV7OE1qfzhnw.gif

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

It's even worse then facing Talhas bowling, i couldn't even time the damn ball in the nets

I know batting can be a bit hard

But bowling is really fun

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

I know batting can be a bit hard

But bowling is really fun

Did you buy the game or.......