Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Arkham Knight released Today 23rd June 2015

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy. Sources tell me you get to play as Harley Quinn :wub:

@Samir have you tried it yet ?

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy. Sources tell me you get to play as Harley Quinn :wub:

@Samir have you tried it yet ?

The game has gotten horrible reviews on Steam, apparently they majorly effed up the PC release. Was anticipating this release for quiet sometime but will have to wait now. The Witcher 3 should keep things interesting in the meanwhile!

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

The game has gotten horrible reviews on Steam, apparently they majorly effed up the PC release. Was anticipating this release for quiet sometime but will have to wait now. The Witcher 3 should keep things interesting in the meanwhile!

I take it as a good thing. Now I don't have to upgrade my system. Hoping it will now run on minimal settings on my GeForce 820M :D

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

I take it as a good thing. Now I don't have to upgrade my system. Hoping it will now run on minimal settings on my GeForce 820M :D

How is having bugs and glitches at launch a good thing? 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

How is having bugs and glitches at launch a good thing? 

from what I've read there is problem with AMD processors, I don't have one. I have i5 3230M, which gives me a chance to be able to play that game because now they will be making the game easily accessible to most systems

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

from what I've read there is problem with AMD processors, I don't have one. I have i5 3230M, which gives me a chance to be able to play that game because now they will be making the game easily accessible to most systems

but system requirements don't change.....

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

but system requirements don't change.....

like I said, they are having major problems with AMD. So they might re-release another version of the game

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

like I said, they are having major problems with AMD. So they might re-release another version of the game

that usually doesn't happen with blockbuster games. Your best bet is wait for the patches to be released 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

that usually doesn't happen with blockbuster games. Your best bet is wait for the patches to be released 

I didn't know patches could do that, I thought they were to fix game glitches and errors only :confused:

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

I didn't know patches could do that, I thought they were to fix game glitches and errors only :confused:

all these recent PC releases are totally fuckedd up, too glitchy. People that have 2k15 have same issues and Arkham night to now

tumblr_lrjxgcV7OE1qfzhnw.gif

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

all these recent PC releases are totally fuckedd up, too glitchy. People that have 2k15 have same issues and Arkham night to now

GTA V was fuked up too, initially whenever I was to change character the game will freeze and shut down. I had to skip lots of missions cuz of that 

now one Pak guy released a patch that fixed it completely, Thank GOD!

btw, 2k15 is working fine for me. Man can't wait for Arkham Knight

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

GTA V was fuked up too, initially whenever I was to change character the game will freeze and shut down. I had to skip lots of missions cuz of that 

now one Pak guy released a patch that fixed it completely, Thank GOD!

btw, 2k15 is working fine for me. Man can't wait for Arkham Knight

really? i heard that the PC port of 2k15 being glitchy is not because it's on PC but because of techinical issues with the game itself. The same bugs and glitches apparently appear on the console version to. Maybe you havent played 2k15 properly yet? play ladder match, hell in a cell etc, table and all that see what happens lol

Arkhan apparently is going to have the same issues according to reports it's buggy.

am not going to get arkham knight night yet am yet to start and finish arkham assylum :rofl: but i've hid my console away from home so that the bailif jobbers don't take it when they come to my yard :rofl:

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

really? i heard that the PC port of 2k15 being glitchy is not because it's on PC but because of techinical issues with the game itself. The same bugs and glitches apparently appear on the console version to. Maybe you havent played 2k15 properly yet? play ladder match, hell in a cell etc, table and all that see what happens lol

Arkhan apparently is going to have the same issues according to reports it's buggy.

am not going to get arkham knight night yet am yet to start and finish arkham assylum :rofl: but i've hid my console away from home so that the bailif jobbers don't take it when they come to my yard :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I played all the games on PC. Yet to own a console. The only one I have is PS 1 :rofl: :rofl:

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon
There are too much frame rate drops and screen tearing atm... Making it impossible for the game to be played.
Arkham knight has been removed from steam today due to high number of complaints. Rocksteady have taken your preorder money and apologised now until they release a f***ing patch. Your money is gone for the time being.

This practice is absolute bull. They could have waited for another month and released the game on pc instead of releasing this garbage.

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon
Even arkham origins wasnt this bad when it came out (wrt performance) on day 1....

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

It's a technical issue @Samir, people with really good graphics card have the same problems running these games on the low display setting. Maybe a patch will fix everything in the future; seriously don't get why these programmers don't debug the hell out of these games before sending them to the market. 

Edited by LongLusciousLegs, 25 June 2015 - 10:19 PM.

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

:rofl: :rofl:

I played all the games on PC. Yet to own a console. The only one I have is PS 1 :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

you jobber i had that to but i got mine in like 2004 or 2005, before the PS1 my first console was the sega mega drive use to play sonic and street fighter all the time, after that had N64 and then the dream-cast temporarily . N64 will always be my one and only; she was the best I ever had, greatest console ever imo. The games library is incredible, so many ATG's and pioneering releases, Zelda, mania 2000, no mercy, star fox, body harvest, golden eye, mario kart and perfect dark. The list goes on; loved that console, it was my cousins but i robbed it off him. I bought an xbox 360 around 2012 I think with wage from my first job (got fired with 3 days left on my contract :rofl: ) honestly barely played the damn thing, it's such a jobber. She's still so tight. Maybe i don't like virgins or just lost interest in video games as i got older...anyways nothing comes close to the N64

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

:rofl:

you jobber i had that to but i got mine in like 2004 or 2005, before the PS1 my first console was the sega mega drive use to play sonic and street fighter all the time, after that had N64 and then the dream-cast temporarily . N64 will always be my one and only; she was the best I ever had, greatest console ever imo. The games library is incredible, so many ATG's and pioneering releases, Zelda, mania 2000, no mercy, star fox, body harvest, golden eye, mario kart and perfect dark. The list goes on; loved that console, it was my cousins but i robbed it off him. I bought an xbox 360 around 2012 I think with wage from my first job (got fired with 3 days left on my contract :rofl: ) honestly barely played the damn thing, it's such a jobber. She's still so tight. Maybe i don't like virgins or just lost interest in video games as i got older...anyways nothing comes close to the N64

:rofl: :rofl: did you show your manager the famous Austin handshake before you left :rofl:

and true man, N64 was the BOMB! I still remember back in the days every game shop I go, It was there. Used to play it there. 

Did you play SuperSmash Bros, I hear its really good and fun for multiplayer

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

There are too much frame rate drops and screen tearing atm... Making it impossible for the game to be played.
Arkham knight has been removed from steam today due to high number of complaints. Rocksteady have taken your preorder money and apologised now until they release a f***ing patch. Your money is gone for the time being.

This practice is absolute bull. They could have waited for another month and released the game on pc instead of releasing this garbage.

I already bought the game, have it right here in my hand. 

Now to wait for the patch cuz my GeForce 820M ain't gona handle this one yet :P

LongLusciousLegs

LongLusciousLegs

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

:rofl: :rofl: did you show your manager the famous Austin handshake before you left :rofl:

and true man, N64 was the BOMB! I still remember back in the days every game shop I go, It was there. Used to play it there. 

Did you play SuperSmash Bros, I hear its really good and fun for multiplayer

yea yeah i played all of them N64 was a sexy bitch i will never forget making love to her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users