Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Inside the Indian village where a mob killed a man for eating beef

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

http://www.theguardi...-beef?CMP=fb_gu

Get a load of this. Maybe a muslim mob in UAE, Malaysia, Saudia and other mulsim countries should club Indian hindus to death for eating pork or not eating halal?

Seriously, this pisses me off. Since I can't be too politically incorrect on facebook, let me say it here: Couldn't hindus find any lamer animal to worship?

If they worshiped the tiger, the eagle or something badass, it would've been cooler.

Cow is a walking bag of meat, waiting to be pounced by any animal. Can't fight back, can't run, can't camouflage, just a bag of meat waiting to be eaten. And hindus think this weakest, lamest animal is god and anybody eating it should be clubbed to death.

I'll go kill some more cows and eat them. I like your god done medium well and A1 steak sauce.

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Musa you're super immature. You should think before you write. Whatever happened must be condemned, but what you wrote is exactly what we don't need.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Musa you're super immature. You should think before you write. Whatever happened must be condemned, but what you wrote is exactly what we don't need.

do you know what the boy told his mother when he got home? The village boys were calling "look there goes a Pakistani, the same justice will be repeated what was done to Muslime (sometime ago where he was burnt or beaten to death)"

So you think my comments were immature. Indians can go **** themselves, I couldn't care less.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Three days before Mohammad Ahklaq’s death, his 22-year-old son Mohammed Danish told his mother that a group of boys in their village had called him “a Pakistani”, according to the Indian Express.

Read: Mob rule: Muslim man lynched for ‘eating beef’ in India

“Some boys from the village were sitting near a shop that day. When they saw my son going to the mosque, they called him a Pakistani. They said, ‘Look, a Pakistani is living in this village. We will not tolerate this. The incidents of Muzaffarnagar (riots in 2013) will be repeated here’. At that time, we did not pay much heed to these comments. We did not realise that this kind of hatred and resentment has been simmering inside their hearts,” Mohammed Akhlaq’s wife, Ikram, said.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

@Ahmad\ just to let you know, I didn't wrote the OP nor its my thought. I copy pasted it from another forum

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

nice sharing amazing one keep sharing thanks really appreciated 

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users