Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favorite accessory?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

desilicious

desilicious

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
By favorite accessory, I mean, what is one essential item you wear ALL the time - with everything. For example, for me, I always ALWAYS have to wear huge rings and earrings - no matter what!

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
like OMG I would be sooo lost without my glasses! for real!

:)

Zaina_27

Zaina_27

Limited Edition

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
^ LOL.

Erm, well the only one I like wearing is my watch. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for that either. =P

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
Same here ^ My watch or sometimes nothing at all :) the only thing i HAVE to have with me is my kajal pencil :P kind of an addict of kajal:sharam:

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Zaina_27

Zaina_27

Limited Edition

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
^ LOL. Yeah I know your love for kajal =P... main tau woh bhi nahin lagati, bas kabhi kabhi. Abhi shaadiyan aa rahi hain tau unn par lagalungi. Even though I'd prefer not to, but if I don't tau itni baatein sunni parheingi -.-

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

^ LOL. Yeah I know your love for kajal =P... main tau woh bhi nahin lagati, bas kabhi kabhi. Abhi shaadiyan aa rahi hain tau unn par lagalungi. Even though I'd prefer not to, but if I don't tau itni baatein sunni parheingi -.-

:PEye makeup ftw :P i know waisay shadi type functions me u have to put on makeup but waisay kajal is good :) LOOOVEE IT :D
other than that i think it will be my camera xD

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Emerald

Emerald

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Well, at the moment nothing but a year ago, I was obsessed with payal (anklets). :)

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

^ ur a girl?!

Emerald

Emerald

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPakistan
^ I thought it was quite obvious.

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

^ it wasnt lol 

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

I thought that you were Cornered Tiger.  It might have been your avatar but what made it certain was your idolism of imran khan.

One urdu word for it:  junooni  !

As for me, decide from my avatar what it could be?  :cool:

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

t-800 shotgun is your favorite accessory? :P 

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

I thought that you were Cornered Tiger.  It might have been your avatar but what made it certain was your idolism of imran khan.

One urdu word for it:  junooni  !

Democrats were anti-Gun, as of this tick of second!

Freudian slip?!?!?!?

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Hey, as Bill Maher said, if the crazies are carrying a gun then we might as well too.

What rhinos, 'pubs, tea lagoon you name it want is stupidity like no expanded background checks (could have stopped at least 2 recent shootings) and allowing all sorts of weapons.  Seriously, you don't need to defend yourself against robbers by having machine guns (some restrictions) or hollow point bullets (not much restrictions considering the damage that they do).  I think that in Europe they require classes that you have to pass to get a gun, so I don't see how you have to go through learner permits and all for driving but no training is needed to get a gun permit.

Edited by Das Reich, 19 November 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Hey, as Bill Maher said, if the crazies are carrying a gun then we might as well too.

What rhinos, 'pubs, tea lagoon you name it want is stupidity like no expanded background checks (could have stopped at least 2 recent shootings) and allowing all sorts of weapons.  Seriously, you don't need to defend yourself against robbers by having machine guns (some restrictions) or hollow point bullets (not much restrictions considering the damage that they do).  I think that in Europe they require classes that you have to pass to get a gun, so I don't see how you have to go through learner permits and all for driving but no training is needed to get a gun permit.

Yaar, ab I am completely anti-gun. I do understand the POV about right to bear arms and 2nd amendment but I am of a different opinion. Europe though have a good thing in place if they run classes and background checks for license.  

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama
Im gona be Sick!

I also thought Emerald and Electric were boys

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

sometimes nothing at all

OH! MY WOOOOORRDDDD!!! :heh:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

OH! MY WOOOOORRDDDD!!! :heh:

Lame? :)

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Im gona be Sick!

I also thought Emerald and Electric were boys

Sorry about the greatest tragedy you had to encounter in this world of forums. My deepest condolences.

Favouite accessory these days is my sharpie at work. Cant do no billing without em. God bless Sharpie! 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Lame? :)

:heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users