Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Introduce Yourself!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
Salamalikum :)
Hope everyone is doing great. So this is my first thread on this forum and i wanted it to be an introduction thread =D
Introduce ureself here and tell us more about yourself. And any random thing that comes to your mind :)

I am Electric :P NOT a boy, but a girl currently doing my bachelors in business adminstration. I love photography and cooking new stuff that has never been done before. I was born and raised in Dubai for 19 years and recently shifted to US. Other than that i am a Pakistani,hometown is Karachi but i prefer being a punjabi
:)

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
Walaikum assalam.. and welcome! :)

You prefer being a punjabi ... hmm.. how is that workin out for ya?

anamka

anamka

• Members
  • 2 posts
ola...i m a proud karachite :) been in the US for 6 years now..graduated with a bachelors in business info systems and currently pursuing a masters in project management... other than that i love listening to pakistani music and i think that i should be designated as a VIP member on this forum and i demand the admin to honor my request...haha

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
welcome anam :) nice to meet you. Where in US do you live if you dont mind telling :) and wow Info systems :) hehehe isnt it hard? I always find science and IT intriguing and complex areas to study 0.o

Zaina_27

Zaina_27

Limited Edition

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Salaam! =D

Name is Zainab, born and raised in the UK. Currently doing BA Creative Writing and English Literature and BA Islamic Studies. =D

Love cricket, badminton and tennis. Played in a netball team at school but never since then. =P Also LOVE videogames.

I feel this introduction to be dragging on =/ .. (whispers: I also like photography and cooking heh.)

PAFViperSamee

PAFViperSamee

Cadet

• Members
  • 2 posts
Sameeullah..Living in UK..working for BAE Systems..My life : Pakistan air force.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
so you're that interested in it? How come you never went for it?

desilicious

desilicious

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
I'm a vampire and a gossip girl all in one. :)

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
hmm.. thats some deadly gossip then!

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
Welcome aboard Vampireness :) LOL howdy you :)

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mutee

mutee

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello guys, Mutee here from Karachi. Been in radio business for 5 or 6 years. Earning bread and butter through my music compositions now. My hobbies include procrastination and boxing people in social patterns and then judging them >D

Zaina_27

Zaina_27

Limited Edition

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Heylo Muteee! =)

Man, I really need to come here more often -.-

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Heylo Muteee! =)

Man, I really need to come here more often -.-

haan yaar, I'm partly to blame.. haven't had the time to implement things here as I wanted to by now. Will get to it soon iA. :)

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
:aho: new members and more spamming..
just kidding :D
Welcome newbiess! We need more members yallah soor'ahh!!

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

We need more members yallah soor'ahh!!

say whaaaaat :aho:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
come on hurry up in arabic :P
Its high time you learn it admin bhai :aho::D

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
yaar pehle urdu aur punjabi to sahi tarah seekh lein.. one step at a time. :aho:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
aap ko to achi ati he :aho:

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hellooo peeps,
I suck at introductions,but anyways...
Im foreveryoung, umm not really i havent even experienced much of life.I just like THE NICKNAME.

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
Welcome!

and that's quite a way to tell people what your name is. :aho: so what do you do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users