Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Introduce Yourself!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Forgotten my old password thus had to make a new account!

LOL! u can contact the admins, maybe they can help :hmm:

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Nice job mama, you scared everyone away.

Another PM in the making.. :D

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Nice job mama, you scared everyone away.

Another PM in the making.. :D

Thankyou for the complement...its about time someone recognized my hard work from PM to Here :chai:

Pak Falcon

Pak Falcon

Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

I just joined this community but Im not a new member, I know most of you from pmforums and you know me as well. I wont tell you my username from pmforums but you can guess ;)

Edited by Pak Falcon, 25 April 2014 - 12:33 AM.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
Demi Lovato :)

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

I just joined this community but Im not a new member, I know most of you from pmforums and you know me as well. I wont tell you my username from pmforums but you can guess ;)

welcome to the forum Mr. Falcon, what are some of the topics that interest you?

Pak Falcon

Pak Falcon

Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

welcome to the forum Mr. Falcon, what are some of the topics that interest you?

Thanks, yara kyun boring questions puchte ho :P all topics are interesting because all topics are part of your life, life isnt based just on one topic ;)

by the way Im doing webdesign & development diploma in a private institution. I hope I will enjoy my stay here since more than half members are staff members so I would be banned frequently :P

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Thanks, yara kyun boring questions puchte ho :P all topics are interesting because all topics are part of your life, life isnt based just on one topic ;)

by the way Im doing webdesign & development diploma in a private institution. I hope I will enjoy my stay here since more than half members are staff members so I would be banned frequently :P

u need to give some hint to guess ur username from PM otherwise I'm going with Demi Lovato :snub:

Pak Falcon

Pak Falcon

Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

u need to give some hint to guess ur username from PM otherwise I'm going with Demi Lovato :snub:

I even dont know what is Demi Lovato but anyways I give u a hint first alphabet of my uname is P.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

I even dont know what is Demi Lovato but anyways I give u a hint first alphabet of my uname is P.

Pak Rambo :)

Pak Falcon

Pak Falcon

Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Pak Rambo :)

No. 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

No.

U hav to giv me some more hint as i joined pm in 2009 :chai:

Pak Falcon

Pak Falcon

Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

U hav to giv me some more hint as i joined pm in 2009 :chai:

ok last hint, I was mostly active in halat e hazra & religion section on PM and I joined pm in 2006

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Parvaiz Musharraf?

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

ok last hint, I was mostly active in halat e hazra & religion section on PM and I joined pm in 2006

What?!?!?!?!?

Don't tell me it's PKB,

I am just gonna go into hiding!!

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Pak Falcon

Pak Falcon

Cadet

• Members
  • 6 posts

Parvaiz Musharraf?

Nice try baji safa main b darta warta kisi se nahi lekin musharraf nahi hun better luck next time.

What?!?!?!?!?

Don't tell me it's PKB,

I am just gonna go into hiding!!

Kyun? PKB ne tum pe koi khudkush humlay ka plan banaya hua hai? Wese fikar na karo main nhi bataunga k main kaun hun :P

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

^ Tum jo bhi ho ya nahi ho mujhey ussey koi farq nahi parhta. Bas tum biryani contribute kertey raho woh kafi he :D

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users