Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

We Need You! Media Engagement

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
It's time to start a coordinated effort to contact the media with one message, one voice, to defend and promote Pakistan without bringing up internal politics etc. We'll start with drafting talking points for hot button issues and use our collective resources and connections in media to push it forward.

If you're interested, just post in this thread and we'll get started.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
C'est moi monsieur

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Zaina_27

Zaina_27

Limited Edition

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Me me me me me! I'm all for it! =D

Media plays a massive role, it can either make matters worse or help resolve them.

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
Excellent :) Let's grab a few others, and then we'll begin.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
Well we can begin with 3 cant we :) LOL lekin sachi i think it should be great to make this section a bit different than the rest in looks and everything. I mean this should be the main section what do you think? And then we can promote it on this basis while other sections will also be important this will be the limelight :P

I suggest we go for it sarmad bhai :P:dance1:

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

really nice sharing media engagement is necessary indeed they are playing very important role thanks for sharing http://www.siyasat.p...s-news-live.php

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users