Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Next Gen Consoles

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Anyone buy em? Or planning to?

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
I'm still torn over which one to get.. I have an Xbox 360 and liked it.. But should I go for PS4?

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

I'm still torn over which one to get.. I have an Xbox 360 and liked it.. But should I go for PS4?

Your decision should depend on what exclusive titles you like on each system? Are there games you're looking forward to play for the PS4? 

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Your decision should depend on what exclusive titles you like on each system? Are there games you're looking forward to play for the PS4? 

tbh I don't care much for any of the exclusives on either platform, but pretty much everyone I game with is on the xbox bandwagon, and the Skype support seems cool. 

any reviews of how good/bad the playstation eye thing is?

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

^ ill look into it lol I had an Xbox and 360 so im probably sticking with xbox, although I really wanna play uncharted and killzone on the ps4, those games look really pretty 

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

can't some brainiac in china make an 'Xbox4' that runs both :P

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

^ you know I actually don't see why that isn't happening already. The new xbox uses blu ray discs too from what I understand. One just has to get past whatever encryption they have on right? (idk anything about computers im just making a guess here :P)

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

^ you know I actually don't see why that isn't happening already. The new xbox uses blu ray discs too from what I understand. One just has to get past whatever encryption they have on right? (idk anything about computers im just making a guess here :P)

well, it's basically analogous to Mac vs. PC.. or iPhone vs. Android.. the operating systems are different, so any apps/games have to be made specifically for each platform. Can't run an Android app on iOS, can't run an Xbox game on PS4, etc.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

u guys are talking about next Gen Consoles...

I still have my PS One :lol: ....

tumblr_mgnfjjz5OS1rul0hko1_500.gif

I rather prefer playing on PC

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

^ I used to love PC gaming, but after sitting in the front of the computer at the office all day long, its the last thing I want to do. Console gaming is much more relaxing, lay down put ur feet up and game on! I still play real time strategy games on the PC though, as they don't translate well to consoles, I need my hotkeys!

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

It does look sweet though!

Xbox-One_2584436b.jpg

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

yaar, supposedly my mint condition xbox 360 + kinect isn't even worth $100 now lol. Might as well keep it around and wait for the xbox one / ps4 to drop in price after a while. although Black Friday might have a good enough deal..  :dunno:

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

^ I used to love PC gaming, but after sitting in the front of the computer at the office all day long, its the last thing I want to do. Console gaming is much more relaxing, lay down put ur feet up and game on! I still play real time strategy games on the PC though, as they don't translate well to consoles, I need my hotkeys!

Yeah ur right...but the main problem for me is that on a console u look like a 9 year old...not acting mature :heh:

and even consoles are fun....I prefer PC because i dont know WTH I just cant play FPS on console....Im more comfortable in playing them on PC and I enjoy that way too..

Consoles for me are best for Games like Tomb Raider, WWE, Racing and Arcade stuff :yes:

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

yaar, supposedly my mint condition xbox 360 + kinect isn't even worth $100 now lol. Might as well keep it around and wait for the xbox one / ps4 to drop in price after a while. although Black Friday might have a good enough deal..  :dunno:

Put it on E-bay or PM....maybe Tutti members like Jinx or Aamer ;) might buy it

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon
Just got the ps4... Its super koool....

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

mmmusa8888