Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Random thoughts and rants thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1074 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Because you never have a well-thought out 'reasoned' answer for what you believe in, I do hope life will teach you that eventually..... apparently islam also says 'ghaur o fikr karo'.....pls do some of that and see what logical construct you can come up with.

U know what do a bit of ghoro fikar urself moron..
Iblees didnt obey ALLAH's command to sajda Adam...and then asked for his reward for all the ebadats he did...and then iblees said because of human i will goto hell ....then i will persuade ur humans amd make them do wrong things so they can go in hell too!
Then ALLAH said...go and do what u want...but remember Meri jamat walay kabhi bhi tumharay bhekanay mai nahi ayengay...aur judgment day ke din tumhara hashar tumharay behkanay walo ke sath hoga....

Ab kuch samajh aye...hum log duniya mai asal mai iblees se lernay ke liye aye hai...aur hamari zindagi ka asal maqsad ye hai ke hum ussay shikast de! Yahi waja hai ALLAH ne ussay qayamat tak ki dheel(time) diya wa hai.....
So dont bitch about it :P

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
bhai, no personal attacks please.. Be civil :)

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

bhai, no personal attacks please.. Be civil :)

Nothing personal here...he just asked for the answer..i knew he was playing but then i hav to shut him up!

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

He has as much of a right to bring in agnosticism and atheism as you do to bring in your religion?

The only way he would be objectively 'wrong' is if you provided a  peer reviewed scientific proof for the existence of a 'higher deity'.....which is why religion is based on faith....the blind view that someone up there is sitting and directing this whole thing (if you ask my personal opinion he or she is doing a piss poor job for a variety of reasons)

So ....the way to avoid badmazgi would be to allow people to believe in what they want....but in Pakistan we don't really allow that do we :)

P.S. Nice to see you again Electric....its been a while.... :)

Yeah I can understand why, didnt give you the Xbox and Halo game you seriously admired :P
I dont think we need to bring in religion in a thread or a discussion that has no religious stuff to involve with. Giving thanks to God is something people do out of habit and/or out of gratitude but its not something that religious that people find it a golden opportunity to start preaching about their beliefs ( if they have any that is!). So there is a specific section for it, I suggest we do it there. And Im not in Pakistan so I dont really know what happens there, but I know who I am as an individual and I seriously have low tolerance for atheism/agnosticism. 

And those requesting me to be irked, please stop. Its not going to happen :)

Nevetheless,

I cant feel any rants today cuz class is cancelled and my weekend has started EARLY :D!!

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Pastafarian

Pastafarian

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Is this Zain?

Pastafarian….haha good choice of name. 

;)

Pastafarian

Pastafarian

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Speaking of rants, here's the type of person I cannot stand.

People who cannot control their own kids at gatherings and restaurants.

Especially the type of parents who go to someone else's house, and let their kids do whatever the heck they want, throw things, hurt other kids, fidget with stuff and electronics. Cmon people. They're your kids, have the courtesy to watch what they're doing

And it isn't like the host of the daawat can say anything cause it is a sensitive matter. If they're your kids, watch them, or don't have kids.

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

College blues! I want to go back to my beautiful UCSD campus!

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Especially the type of parents who go to someone else's house, and let their kids do whatever the heck they want, throw things, hurt other kids, fidget with stuff and electronics. Cmon people. They're your kids, have the courtesy to watch what they're doing
And it isn't like the host of the daawat can say anything cause it is a sensitive matter. If they're your kids, watch them, or don't have kids.

Lol soo true...reminds me Chacha jee :D
Plus when we went to their home...we behaved and the next morning phone coming to my father that we hav broken their lamp pr something but the truth was chacha jee ke bacho ne khud kheltay mai tora tha aur pitae se bachne ke liya ilzam hum lpg ke uper dal diya....my father knew this but didt say anything because we all know what small fire becomes in Desi Families ;)

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

This seems to be a desi issue more so than any other race ive come across :P

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Wel you are partially right but they dont start with the same opportunities we do....and a huge amoutn of that has to do with what happened to their ancestors in america....its not a one way street.

dude what about happened to our ancestors, african americans have a language advantage over most asians.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

It kind of pisses me off the kind of idiots who have healthcare and know little about what they get. If you get a commercial insurance, why cant you understand what kind of plan you're getting? It would save me the effort to try put it in the minsucle brain of these idiots about their bill -_- Ughh  :grr:  :grr: 

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

^ bad day at work? :P

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

I am hoping why Jinx hasnt posted here Yet....Man times are really sick and scarry in KSA right now....I hope he and other bros are alright :chai: 

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

I am hoping why Jinx hasnt posted here Yet....Man times are really sick and scarry in KSA right now....I hope he and other bros are alright :chai:

whats happening there?

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

whats happening there?

there has been a campaign started to eliminate all Illegal immigrants.....by Illegal means that no one is sponsoring them....do u when people tried to get sponsors...the offices took 3-4 months to process it and hence nearly 10000 havent transfered their sponsorship to their desired sponsor....alot of ethopian shit has also happened in the capital Riyadh...Ask arabian! he might tell u exact....

According to my last conversation with Jinx regarding this issue, he still hasnt completed his...So a bit worried for him and everyone thier...

Hope everyone gets their IQAMA(Resident Card) before the raid....which has already started in most of the cities :worry:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

^ bad day at work? :P

Dealt with an ex couple and the ex husband's new wife. Except for the ex wife, both of them had a fair share of yelling insults at me and blaming me of fraud *sigh*. 

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Yeah I can understand why, didnt give you the Xbox and Halo game you seriously admired :P
I dont think we need to bring in religion in a thread or a discussion that has no religious stuff to involve with. Giving thanks to God is something people do out of habit and/or out of gratitude but its not something that religious that people find it a golden opportunity to start preaching about their beliefs ( if they have any that is!). So there is a specific section for it, I suggest we do it there. And Im not in Pakistan so I dont really know what happens there, but I know who I am as an individual and I seriously have low tolerance for atheism/agnosticism. 

And those requesting me to be irked, please stop. Its not going to happen :)

Nevetheless,

I cant feel any rants today cuz class is cancelled and my weekend has started EARLY :D!!

Lol nah....i can buy any xbox or other console that i want....that aint a problem... khair the whole thing is a long discussion...maybe we will take it up in some other section :)

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

U know what do a bit of ghoro fikar urself moron..
Iblees didnt obey ALLAH's command to sajda Adam...and then asked for his reward for all the ebadats he did...and then iblees said because of human i will goto hell ....then i will persuade ur humans amd make them do wrong things so they can go in hell too!
Then ALLAH said...go and do what u want...but remember Meri jamat walay kabhi bhi tumharay bhekanay mai nahi ayengay...aur judgment day ke din tumhara hashar tumharay behkanay walo ke sath hoga....

Ab kuch samajh aye...hum log duniya mai asal mai iblees se lernay ke liye aye hai...aur hamari zindagi ka asal maqsad ye hai ke hum ussay shikast de! Yahi waja hai ALLAH ne ussay qayamat tak ki dheel(time) diya wa hai.....
So dont bitch about it :P

you keep spewing illogical statements man.....

electric and i disagree too...but look at our discussion....definitely a bit more mature than your name calling antics....

lahoriii

lahoriii

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

I'm open to discussing and contributing regularly to these forums but on the condition that there is no homophobia, misogyny and racism. I'm fine with jokes and what not, but threads should not be deleted because they discuss intellectually challenging and controversial issues. 

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

I'm open to discussing and contributing regularly to these forums but on the condition that there is no homophobia, misogyny and racism. I'm fine with jokes and what not, but threads should not be deleted because they discuss intellectually challenging and controversial issues. 

Feel free man. As long as convo stay civil and cursing in check, nothing will be deleted. I have seen your posts in past, I think you can bring some healthy discussion here.

Mysogyny is fun though :P isn't it? 

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users