Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Football : EPL, La Liga & International

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Hi everyone,

as u know im a big fan of football....so was wondering if anyone here is too so we can start some discussion on it

My Favourite Teams: Arsenal, Barcelona & Man. City

Favourite Players: Leo Messi, Christiano Ronaldo & Ozil

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Arsenal so far doing well since Ozil joined them....lets hope they win this season

Soooo looking forward for El Classico 2 : Hope Ahmad gets embarrased like he got afer El Classico 1 his season :D

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Arsenal so far doing well since Ozil joined them....lets hope they win this season

Soooo looking forward for El Classico 2 : Hope Ahmad gets embarrased like he got afer El Classico 1 his season :D

lol….you do know that you cannot bring referee with you this time :P

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
Duuuuh! U just wait n watch...El Classico 2 : Barcelona rapes Real Madrid:rofl:

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Duuuuh! U just wait n watch...El Classico 2 : Barcelona rapes Real Madrid:rofl:

:heh:  :heh:

okay we'll see.

they need referees help to barely secure a win at Nou Camp, what made you think they can win again….. :heh:  :heh:

only thing is Khedira is injured and no Ozil in last game really hurt us in first half. So we'll see.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Make fun all u want...I really hope Messi and Ronaldo colide in the next one :yey:

waise what a performance by ronaldo tonight....simply amazing...sweden ki phar di lol and Portugal are in the World Cup finals beating them 4-2 on aggregate :pop:

I cant wait for March 23....mark it on ur calender cuz it will be the night u'll be humiliated again! :mock:

Edited by mmmusa8888, 19 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

ali9125659

ali9125659

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

ronaldo is one heck of a footballer 

Pastafarian

Pastafarian

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
mmmusa8888

Your favourite teams include Barcelona and City, but you also like Cristiano Ronaldo, or Christiano Ronaldo as you spell it, the one player who has played for the sworn enemies of those both teams?

I don't get you?

Edited by Pastafarian, 20 November 2013 - 09:36 PM.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

mmmusa8888

Your favourite teams include Barcelona and City, but you also like Cristiano Ronaldo, or Christiano Ronaldo as you spell it, the one player who has played for the sworn enemies of those both teams?

I don't get you?

I became a fan of him since Euro 2004.
And i dont care in which team he plays..but when it comes to barca al bets are off

PS: Anyone watched the playoff bw Sweden n Portugal...ronaldo was magnificent...just watch the second half

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

ronaldo is one heck of a footballer

But Messi is much better than him :P

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

But Messi is much better than him :P

:heh:  :heh:  Just remember how and where did this happen!!

cr-calma-el-camp-nou-o.gif

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

:heh: :heh: Just remember how and where did this happen!!

cr-calma-el-camp-nou-o.gif

Dude im talking about overall :heh:

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
Hey Sarmad why the heck i cant see the image posted in my mobile? :worry:

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Hey Sarmad why the heck i cant see the image posted in my mobile? :worry:

works fine on my phone... kaira mobile ay sir jee?

qxsw.png

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

works fine on my phone... kaira mobile ay sir jee?

qxsw.png

Samsumg galaxy young dous

By the way can u also make smiley option in mobile mode...its hard to remember their code since im always mixing it up with PM codes

Edited by mmmusa8888, 21 November 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Samsumg galaxy young dous

By the way can u also make smiley option in mobile mode...its hard to remember their code since im always mixing it up with PM codes

Sure I'll add it to the todo list :) if you want we can also change the codes to what youre familiar with. Open a thread in the questions/suggestions forum with what you want

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Sure I'll add it to the todo list :) if you want we can also change the codes to what youre familiar with. Open a thread in the questions/suggestions forum with what you want

thanks  i will :tup:

adil_909

adil_909

Commander

• Administrators
  • 853 posts
  • Locationthe hospital

huge game on monday in the EPL. arsenal vs. chelsea. this is the chance for arsenal to prove they are worthy title contenders. even when they were at their hottest, the one doubt everyone had was could they beat city and chelsea. well city clearly thrashed them, and if they get thrased at home vs. chelsea, i think their season will fall apart. they will lose all the confidence they had built up. and then the likes of city, liverpool, and chelsea can pick up the pieces and fight it out for the title. this really is a must-win game for arsenal, and there is a lot more than just 3 points at stake.

Posted Image

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

huge game on monday in the EPL. arsenal vs. chelsea. this is the chance for arsenal to prove they are worthy title contenders. even when they were at their hottest, the one doubt everyone had was could they beat city and chelsea. well city clearly thrashed them, and if they get thrased at home vs. chelsea, i think their season will fall apart. they will lose all the confidence they had built up. and then the likes of city, liverpool, and chelsea can pick up the pieces and fight it out for the title. this really is a must-win game for arsenal, and there is a lot more than just 3 points at stake.

oeeee kaha hoo...tumhari La Liga thread mai zaroorat par rahi hai :P

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

nice sharing amazing one keep posting really appreciated its awesome 

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users