Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your Memorable from Kindergarten to High-School Mischiefs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Guys n Gals(if any :worry:) , I specifically created this thread for us to share our past School | High School miseries, Mischiefs(Shararatay) and Fun - So in words of one of the admins - POST AWAY!

:pop:

Edited by mmmusa8888, 20 November 2013 - 11:01 PM.

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Oh man.

We used to play so much cricket back in days, days and nights. And there were houses who don't return the cricket balls whenever it drops in there. You always have one of those aunties, uncles who just come out and yell "Nikammay, gullee danday ke alawa koi kaam nahi hai…naak main damm, jeena haram kar diya hai" :lol:

I think I must be in 6th or 7th grade and lets say I used to be quite creative when it comes to those 'Naak main damm' activities.  2 things I still remember that I did and still have a big laugh. First thing was when Power went out, I knew which of those houses have buzzer door bells and I with my wolf pack used to stick gum on their bells. So when power comes back on….you know what happens. :D

Second one was really notorious because we got a bit in trouble. There was this uncle who never returns our cricket balls. He had an old WV beetle which he was very proud of. So when Power went out one time, we put sand, sticks and all whatever we could find on street in his silencer (muffler). And it was a clean work, so nobody can tell from outside that it is stuffed. Next Morning his car couldn't start. I guess he couldn't get to work. Then perhaps he took his car to mechanic who solved the mystery. And then all Hell broke lose…Every Parent got a word from him. We even got an earful every time he saw us on street for next few months. But nobody was going to accept who did it. He tried to bribe few, but to no avail. 

Poor uncle iii, I hope he's in good health now. Good ole' Shararatain.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Oh man.

We used to play so much cricket back in days, days and nights. And there were houses who don't return the cricket balls whenever it drops in there. You always have one of those aunties, uncles who just come out and yell "Nikammay, gullee danday ke alawa koi kaam nahi hai…naak main damm, jeena haram kar diya hai" :lol:

I think I must be in 6th or 7th grade and lets say I used to be quite creative when it comes to those 'Naak main damm' activities. 2 things I still remember that I did and still have a big laugh. First thing was when Power went out, I knew which of those houses have buzzer door bells and I with my wolf pack used to stick gum on their bells. So when power comes back on….you know what happens. :D

Second one was really notorious because we got a bit in trouble. There was this uncle who never returns our cricket balls. He had an old WV beetle which he was very proud of. So when Power went out one time, we put sand, sticks and all whatever we could find on street in his silencer (muffler). And it was a clean work, so nobody can tell from outside that it is stuffed. Next Morning his car couldn't start. I guess he couldn't get to work. Then perhaps he took his car to mechanic who solved the mystery. And then all Hell broke lose…Every Parent got a word from him. We even got an earful every time he saw us on street for next few months. But nobody was going to accept who did it. He tried to bribe few, but to no avail.

Poor uncle iii, I hope he's in good health now. Good ole' Shararatain.

Waise the whole idea of this threD was to post ur life fun im school.

Nevertheless cool work ;) bro...i think its about time u call uncle jjee and tell him the truth:D

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

My most memorable moment came in High-School which tops every other moment for me...

Most of you guys who have studied in KSA might know a Principle named Chaudry Niaz Ahmed

If not just read-on, its a laugh!

One day after the annaul quiz was over....all students were asked to go back to their classes.....as u know in KSA Pakistani Int School there are two shifts- morning(High-School) and evening(Middle School)....So all mature soo called were in the morning shift....

AS the students left the hall everybody started shouting wildly....like crazy and ran towards their classes and shouted even louder their......all hell broke lose...there were teachers everywhere shouting and beating students who they caught.....but no even a single class was behaving....everyone was having a blast doing this mischief....then the principle came to every class after the situation was calmed and started giving lectures and punishing the one caught...

class by class he went, atlast it was our turn....so when he came we all stood-up and greated in a loud voice..LOL! then the teacher shouted to shut up!

Then Chaudry Niaz spoke: "As we all know this is the most intelligent class in the school but yet u still misbehave....so he gave us an example which i will narrate in urdu

He said: "Kitne pyare bachay hai...apki misal aik dood(milk) ke glass jesi hai....agar ap dood ke glass mai 2 qatray(drops) pishab(urine) dal de tou kya hoga...sara ka sara dood kharab hojay gana....issi tarhaa apke class dood ke glass jesi hai....sirf 2-3 pishab ke qatro ke waja se sub kharab hojatay hai...."

As u all know we were all standing so...most of the students the principle or the teacher coulnt see.....so one brave lad from the middle row quickly said: "Yes Sir ur right, Pura School Dood tha ap 2 qatray Pishab agai, Pura School Kharab hogaya..." LOL!

Everyone could hold it in and started laughing and at the same time tried their best to hide.....the most funny thing is the teacher present in the class instantly outbrust with laughter and ran outside.....lOL it was some scene and it made everyone even laugh more....Chaudry Niaz was soooo ashamed and embarrased that he walked out quickly shouting......inka kuch nahi hosakta....hahahahaaa...still makes me laugh ! LOL! :heh: 

Well this moment actually toped every single funny moment in my time in School

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

One more i remember...and itz about the same person Chaudry Niaz our principle

As u guys know most of the students in the kingdom skips school on regular intervals....so the principle took a vow to finish this nonsense in our school. What he did was to first collect telephone/mobile numbers of gaurdians from every single student and it was also checked to be legitimate..
So now if someone skips school and waz missing in class it was notified to him instantly...then he would call their parents and credit to him alot of studentz were caught.....this went on for about 2 months when...this amazing incident happened....
One more thing i want to inform people who havent been to KSA...that is there school skipping has a name : "TULLA" so basically everyone called it im their speech tulla
So one morning this lazy student didnt come...and no one knew why..so the teacher immediately went to the principle with a monitor student from the same class to notify him
Funny thing is at that time 5-6 teachers were having a meeting with the principle....so when he got the news...he immediately dialed the student's father mobile and told him that ur son did not come to school today...so his father said he is sick...Chaudry Niaz didnt beleived him becuz he thought someone was covering up for him as some bad ass students tried this aTtempt before
So again he called his home this time and every time he made a call it was on speaker so everyome was listening...no answer came from the house...then he dialed again...then the boys mother answered the phone...i will narrate this in urdu now: :call:

Chaudry Niaz: Hello! Mai student(whatever his name was) ke parentz se bat kern chahta hu
Mother: mai uski ammi bol rahi hu
Chaudry Niaz: Apko pata hai apka beta iswaqt kya ker raha hai?
Mother: (pissed off) Kya kar raha hai?
Chaudry Niaz: Apk beta is waqt tulla mar raha hai.
Mother: (angry) Niaz sahab agar hamaray bachay tulla nahi maray ge tou kya ap aur mai tulla maray ge aur agar mera beta is waqt tulla mar raha hai to meray samnay bed par kon hai?

LOL NIAZ ITNI buri tarhaa phati ...dubara...most of the teachers wefe laughing but trying their best to hide it....Niaz was soo embarrasses that he start mumbling :heh:

The monitor came out of the office and started laughing heartedly....but was punished as everyone knew why he was laughing! :heh: 

LOL!...school was fun times

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

^ Loll. That was a laugh.

Apart from the fact that I tried to bunk the entire school day by hiding in the bathroom, trying to prove everyone im an Animagus ( those who have read harry potter will be aware) and the fact that I used my hair to scare fellow classmates..

I dont recall anything major. Or maybe my mind is doing me a favor by blocking out most embarrassing stuff =)

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

^ Loll. That was a laugh.
Apart from the fact that I tried to bunk the entire school day by hiding in the bathroom, trying to prove everyone im an Animagus ( those who have read harry potter will be aware) and the fact that I used my hair to scare fellow classmates..

I dont recall anything major. Or maybe my mind is doing me a favor by blocking out most embarrassing stuff =)

How old were u when u did that?

Ps: hey dont worry...its ok to share ur embarrasing moments tooo....losen the burden :yeh:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Elementary school days :)

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Human Being :-)

Human Being :-)

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

I actually went to a boarding school in south australia; no fun whatsoever

u get in trouble if u r caught. so no body does anything here that stupid

but i do hav an embarrasment to share. when i was on 7th grade i was so terrified from this bully that i peed in my pannt :worry:

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

sounds like this would be much more fun discussed over a radio show :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users