Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Building a PC

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

I'd rather buy a laptop then a computer which would take a lot of space in your room. Never been a fan of desktops.

A laptop with good gaming specs would be AT LEAST $2000. Actually come to think of it, I don't even know how you'd be able to get 2GB of GPU power on a laptop. One could settle for less of course, but you won't enjoy Bioshock Infinite, BattleField 4, Crysis 3, Rome II (or for any other game in the future) at the same level. Its exhilarating to have 0 frame rate issues on ultra high settings (With mods added and all :D!)

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid

A laptop with good gaming specs would be AT LEAST $2000. Actually come to think of it, I don't even know how you'd be able to get 2GB of GPU power on a laptop. One could settle for less of course, but you won't enjoy Bioshock Infinite, BattleField 4, Crysis 3, Rome II (or for any other game in the future) at the same level. Its exhilarating to have 0 frame rate issues on ultra high settings (With mods added and all :D

Dude get a Playstation! :P 

پاکستان زنداباد

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

I'd rather buy a laptop then a computer which would take a lot of space in your room. Never been a fan of desktops.

But if you compare the power and strenght bw a Desktop and a Laptop
:order: DESKTOP WILL ALWAYS WIN :order:

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Dude get a Playstation! :P

dude i have a 360 I was very happy with for a while, but now I can just get a 360 PC controller and have the same console experience (but with waaay better graphics) and still have all the multi tasking abilities of a PC. A lot of games on the playstation are still not in native 1080p resolution (same with xbox), and Downloadable content on PSN or XBLive is no comparison to what is available from the PC mod community :D

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

dude i have a 360 I was very happy with for a while, but now I can just get a 360 PC controller and have the same console experience (but with waaay better graphics) and still have all the multi tasking abilities of a PC. A lot of games on the playstation are still not in native 1080p resolution (same with xbox), and Downloadable content on PSN or XBLive is no comparison to what is available from the PC mod community :D

What would hav u done if u were born in the fifties :P

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

NICE SHARING AMAZING ONE KEEP SHARING APPRECIATED 

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users