Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thunder's Steven Adams shakes his own hand after Clippers' Byron Mullens leaves him hanging (Video)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Sure, an NBA game is a hard-fought battle. And yes, there's some bad blood between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Los Angeles Clippers. But that's no reason that, once the final buzzer sounds, players on either side of the heated divide can't set aside their differences and congratulate one another on a spirited contest like gentlemen.

At least, that's what Thunder rookie Steven Adams thought after his team scored a 105-91 victory. Clippers reserve Byron Mullens, apparently, wasn't feeling quite so gentlemanly, leading the New Zealander to improvise:

https://www.youtube....h?v=oez2BFhPAdQ

Seriously, do they teach self-congratulation in Oceania? I know Adams feels obligated to make Australians miserable, but I can't help but think that Andrew Bogut enjoyed a quick laugh watching Adams make the best of being snubbed by Mullens. Credit Adams for recognizing — unlike the fans left hanging by LeBron James,Chandler Parsons and Andre Iguodala — that he'd have to put in his own work there. A true veteran move from the first-year man out of Pittsburgh.

Adams finished with six points, seven rebounds, three blocks and two assists in 24 minutes of playing time off the Thunder bench. Mullens had a quieter night, logging just under five minutes of burn and going scoreless, missing his only shot from the floor. Maybe that's why he wasn't in the mood to make a new friend.

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

^ I saw that. it was funny, good humor. leave it, and move on nature….nor grudges.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

nice sharing its awesome really appreciated

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users