Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Windows 8

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

So guys, 

Whats the verdict on Windows 8 then? I still have windows 7 and since im looking to build a new pc im wondering if it would be wise to make this switch?

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

There are mixed reviews on it. I personally like it, its cool looking. but the older generation hate the change :P they prefer windows 7. Also people complain its not very compatible on desktop or laptops but its fine with tablets.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

I heard that it sucks! like too many restrictions and stuff!

PS: i was also angry when by brother replaced windows xp with windows 7 :P

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

So guys, 

Whats the verdict on Windows 8 then? I still have windows 7 and since im looking to build a new pc im wondering if it would be wise to make this switch?

If you're gonna be gaming, stick with Windows 7.. Still lots of issues for gaming with Windows 8.

Of course, if you're not gaming, then go with Ubuntu!  :yes:

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

There are mixed reviews on it. I personally like it, its cool looking. but the older generation hate the change :P they prefer windows 7. Also people complain its not very compatible on desktop or laptops but its fine with tablets.

windows 8 is HARAM! :P

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

How is the startup/boot time for Windows 8 vs.

If you're gonna be gaming, stick with Windows 7.. Still lots of issues for gaming with Windows 8.

Of course, if you're not gaming, then go with Ubuntu!  :yes:

How is the startup/boot time for windows 8 compared to windows 7? What kind of issues would a gamer face with windows 8? I'm hoping all the kinks are ironed out by next year for that.

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Windows 8 is lighter and boot up times are faster.  I installed it on my sister's computer and she is happy for it, though she is now complaining about some printer drivers... :D

If you are going to be putting in your SSD with Windows 7, your start up times should be less than 15 seconds.  Maybe the manufacturers get more optimized or faster SSDs, but my AW is up and running in around 10 seconds or so while the older Sony with an SSD is around 15 seconds.  

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

How is the startup/boot time for Windows 8 vs.

How is the startup/boot time for windows 8 compared to windows 7? What kind of issues would a gamer face with windows 8? I'm hoping all the kinks are ironed out by next year for that.

Dude i hav experience...go for 7 or Ubuntu

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

nice sharing amazing one keep sharing thanks for all lovely one

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users