Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

10 yrs ago…. what, where, why, how?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Lets have some fun here 

Put your thinking cap on…search thru the memory box.

Lets glance through the past.   :hmm:   :think:  :think:

10 yrs ago….

What were you?

Where were you?

How were you? and why were you?

What were you doing?

Why were you doing that?

Off course a caveat do you miss any of those times? Or not really?

May be you were watching  :alh:  or  traveling in  :rick: or late night  :call: or may be just  :pepsi:  :chai:   :aho:  

Definitely share something interesting even if it's not exactly 10 yrs past but close. 

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

You go first buddy! 

let me start about you that you were a nerd who still had braces on like katy perry in "last Friday night". .  :D

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

You go first buddy! 

let me start about you that you were a nerd who still had braces on like katy perry in "last Friday night". .  :D

haha no.! Katy Perry came in my life later, right before Russel Brand :D

10 yrs ago I barely started working at Circuit City. I used to do 2 jobs at that time, new in US figuring out how to make ends meet, it was some great time. It was my first Black Friday and I have to be there at store at 3:00am. Not much of a gamer I am, but one of those consoles XBox or PS2 were coming out. In respect, I was new in Houston too. It was my first experience seeing that much crowd crazy about shopping. I saw people camped out for Plasma TVs and Game consoles, wasn't a pretty sight but have to give it to them for their dedication. A night before I had best Turkey dinner, those spicy ones the way Turkey is prepared on Thanks Giving at Pakistani households. Awesome. I remember how much stocking and how much clean up we have to do that day afterwards @CC with all the shenanigans and pranks on customers in between. Loved Circuit City all those years, had great time.

I barely started college here. First semester. There was IND vs PAK series on later that year. I watched 4 ODIs at the theater across the street from circuit city where they put on the whole series. Amazing times, games started at 12 midnight and it was house full with families at all 6 screen, 3 to Indian fans 3 to Pakistanis. First time I learned how crazy Houston can be, cheers, food, bhangras, flags, mexican waves, all inside that theater. First game I felt like I was sitting at National Stadium, Karachi. Pin drop silence as Sehwag was trashing our pace bowlers right and left, and then we lost by 6 runs I think in last over after all that  fight back by Inzy and Yousuf. Best Cricket experience of my life so far. We end up losing that series which was such a downer. Particularly because on last ODI after defeat I saw that 'Pakistaniyooon ke muun latak gaye thay'. That was ugly.

What about you Das Boot…..were you a keyboard warrior back then too?  :think:

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

second last year of high school....went to karachi grammar on a scholarship from a very middleclass portion of the city and a friends circle that included future political 'activists'...some of who ended up dead, less than 30% of the kids in my neighbourhood went anywhere beyond high school. That year I went to my first 'ball' at KGS and an 'after party'...I was relatively well-liked but it opened my eyes to how the other '2%' lived. Also formed the basis of the exploration of identity that is the basis of my novel.

Edited by maverick86, 24 November 2013 - 03:49 AM.

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

I didnt know 10 years ago :alh: was on TV!

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

10 years ago....I was actually having my mid-term(9th grade) exams! and was like soooo banned from tv..Pakistan was playing a tri-series in Australia....this i was soooo pissed of our team losing in the world cup against india

lets just say i was a teen with few friends....and let me remember its quite blur :P

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

10 years ago....I was actually having my mid-term(9th grade) exams! and was like soooo banned from tv..Pakistan was playing a tri-series in Australia....this i was soooo pissed of our team losing in the world cup against india

lets just say i was a teen with few friends....and let me remember its quite blur :P

was that during Ch. Niaz Ahmed time? :D

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

was that during Ch. Niaz Ahmed time? :D

^^

:slap:

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

glad to see nothing much has changed :P....i kid i kid :)

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

glad to see nothing much has changed :P....i kid i kid :)

Grow-up child :chai:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

in school

wasting time.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

in school

wasting time.

why wasting?

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Because we all do :P

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Because we all do :P

well for me School times were the most memorable time, even though we didnt had any regular activities like sports but we had alot of fun pranking, joking, seeing weird mishaps of school teachers etc......

Even when we had chemistry & Physics practicals in the evenings, we used to have alot of fun goofing with apparatus :D

Here is the picture of my School : though doesnt look pretty :P

BOYS WING

27047268.jpg

GIRLS WING:

27047027.jpg

AHMAD's FAVOURITE PERSONALITY :P Chaudry NIAZ

maxresdefault.jpg

U can follow about NIAZ's Mishaps here : http://www.paksarzam...iefs/#entry2075 & http://www.paksarzam...iefs/#entry2140

Here are some of the Fun Stuff we used to do during periods :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Si50ZsFYeY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF345oFBeNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=498aDbUl7zY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjjsLLv5-i8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QNK6HbYdzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBEsZGqf_cg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIzN_hnEdgs

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

ONE MORE : This from the JEDDAH BRANCH....maybe u guys will see Jinx :P

Human Being :-)

Human Being :-)

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

^^ LoL thnx 4 sharing :tup:

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

lol mama thanks for sharing…I really enjoyed some of the mimicry videos. I personally didn't go to a school where teachers apply old school caning and spanking techniques, I've only seen this stuff in Urdu Dramas or movies so it was fun to watch in real life. I only had this kind of fun during my 2 years at D.J. Science College, and had lots of fun. I can see you had a fun ride there. Awesome man. Those school days were best.

BTW I saw this video of your principal, seems like he's a Mamoo kind of a guy from Munna Bhai MBBS. But comes out as a nice guy and gave a great advice in the end. And BTW my guess is, I saw you at 4:12 in this video. I am pretty sure that's you.  :hmm:

https://www.youtube....h?v=TIzN_hnEdgs

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

lol mama thanks for sharing…I really enjoyed some of the mimicry videos. I personally didn't go to a school where teachers apply old school caning and spanking techniques, I've only seen this stuff in Urdu Dramas or movies so it was fun to watch in real life. I only had this kind of fun during my 2 years at D.J. Science College, and had lots of fun. I can see you had a fun ride there. Awesome man. Those school days were best.

BTW I saw this video of your principal, seems like he's a Mamoo kind of a guy from Munna Bhai MBBS. But comes out as a nice guy and gave a great advice in the end. And BTW my guess is, I saw you at 4:12 in this video. I am pretty sure that's you.  :hmm:

https://www.youtube....h?v=TIzN_hnEdgs

LOL! Im not in the video, this was filmed around 2012 i think....

and Chaudry Niaz is a typical Chaudry - his nickname among students is BULLDOG LOL! :heh:

jinxjack

jinxjack

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationTime and space.....

ONE MORE : This from the JEDDAH BRANCH....maybe u guys will see Jinx :P

LOLz, you can try....lekin ye mera school nahi....

I think it might the prestigious 'English section'

I sometimes write at ageekyworld.com, visit it if you want.

jinxjack

jinxjack

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationTime and space.....

Lets have some fun here 

Put your thinking cap on…search thru the memory box.

Lets glance through the past.   :hmm:   :think:  :think:

10 yrs ago….

What were you?

Where were you?

How were you? and why were you?

What were you doing?

Why were you doing that?

Off course a caveat do you miss any of those times? Or not really?

May be you were watching  :alh:  or  traveling in  :rick: or late night  :call: or may be just  :pepsi:  :chai:   :aho:  

Definitely share something interesting even if it's not exactly 10 yrs past but close. 

10 years ago.....hmmm.

I was a human, a male human.

I was nice and cute, as to why am I? I don't think it would be appropriate to ask my parents that....

Honestly I don't even remember....I must have been in school....3rd or 4th class maybe...I remember having a good time, so it must have been good.

Cause if you don't study, you don't get a job. You don't get a job 'Tou acha ristaa nahi milta'

I don't remember much to miss anything from 10 years ago....

I sometimes write at ageekyworld.com, visit it if you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users