Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jewish activists to pray on Jerusalem Temple Mount, muslims object

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Temple Mount share karnay mein koi harj nahi, it would be great actually to see Muslims and Jews both worshipping, but the problem is that even the Israeli Army's own rabbi has said it is a religious obligation for Jews to rebuild the Temple over the al-Aqsa site.

Jews are forbidden by religion to enter the area until the Temple is built. See the problem? They have to raze al-Aqsa to worship there.

So, how can you share it when they want to demolish what you have? Israel understands the threat and thus doesn't allow any Jews to come to worship (only tourists).

These religious jews in Israel are no worse than the Taliban. Why don't think they about somehow incorporating the two rather than going with one or the other? Multi-purpose rooms and spaces are the in-thing nowadays anyway :P

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

These religious jews in Israel are no worse than the Taliban. Why don't think they about somehow incorporating the two rather than going with one or the other? Multi-purpose rooms and spaces are the in-thing nowadays anyway :P

But that's not how religion works.

If rebuilding temple is so eternal to their faith, then how can they compromise on it?

I've even read that some Jews though also put claims on Medina (Yathrab for them) as they were settled there at the time of Mohammed (PBUH)

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Safe to say every religion has tendency to generate orthodox/extremists because there will always be difference in interpretation of scripture. That's where I believe Media comes into play, the stronger its tilt…the better that side will become for public. 

It's not to difficult for "Muslims" to understand that

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

These religious jews in Israel are no worse than the Taliban

Did you mean they're just as bad as the Taliban? An Israeli colleague of mine said that, lol.

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Did you mean they're just as bad as the Taliban? An Israeli colleague of mine said that, lol.

yeah thats what I meant lol 

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

yeah thats what I meant lol 

And their 2nd cousins are well spread out here in US….The Tea Party

All 3 are brother from different mother

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Safe to say every religion has tendency to generate orthodox/extremists because there will always be difference in interpretation of scripture. That's where I believe Media comes into play, the stronger its tilt…the better that side will become for public. 

It's not to difficult for "Muslims" to understand that

Its unfortunate that the media outlets only tend to add fuel to the fire, and hardly ever fulfill their "fourth estate" role.

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Its unfortunate that the media outlets only tend to add fuel to the fire, and hardly ever fulfill their "fourth estate" role.

well said, the earlier we realize that, the better it will be. 

Media can cause damage which is beyond repair. Changes the whole perception of people. 

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

But there are people who do object to the torture in Gaza by israeli troops and want an end to that violence. Over here I mean the Americans.

I think there are good people here in west but unfortunately there are people who have been highly misguided by Media. Its just down to individuals like us how we portray the Deen.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users