Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

all things lifting - weights, routines, nutrition!!! Flaunt your gainzz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Ladies and gentlemen,

Open season, lets discuss what works for us all....what your split is like, nutrition, etc etc i will start

currently 160 lbs at 5 9 looking to get to 180 and then cut to 165.....target a physique comp in the next 24 months.

my split

Day 1 - chest - flies, dumbbell, weighted dips, cable flys (4x4) of each

Day 2 - arms  - skull crushers, close  grip bench, single armed skull crushers, dips (4x4) , spider curls, hammer curls (4x4)

Day 3 - legs - heavy ass squats/leg presses, RDL, leg extensions, calves (4x4)

Day 4 - back - yates row, seated rows, kroc rows, ....rows for days :D ( 4x4)

Day 5 - sometimes ..... deadlifts....(7x as many) 

My 1 RMs 

Bench - 225

Squat 315

Dead - 315

your move guys

btw.... i wish this was my girlfriend....fit girls are so hot 

http://www.simplyshr...ia-brazier.html

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

at work right now but i'm gonna over this later!

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid
Damnnnn ... You guys got some stamina man!!!

پاکستان زنداباد

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Damnnnn ... You guys got some stamina 

Thanks brah! :D

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

MQM commandoes will need all the help that they can get !! ;) :D

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

MQM commandoes will need all the help that they can get !! ;) :D

lol... i can train them....dishcount prices :D

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid

lol... i can train them....dishcount prices :D

Altaf bhai will gift you a special book written all by himself as a thank you :P.

پاکستان زنداباد

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Altaf bhai will gift you a special book written all by himself as a thank you :P.

na bhai maaf kar.....i am allergic to bs

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

I was into weights but recently I have changed my approach. 

I have reduced the weight workout and more focused on endurance, stretches and cardio now. It's tougher and less fun, but it help me relax greatly. Weight training I have reduced to maintenance & strength level only.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Nah bhai, mere liye niswani GF hi sahi hai :P You carry on bud!!

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Ladies and gentlemen,
Open season, lets discuss what works for us all....what your split is like, nutrition, etc etc i will start

currently 160 lbs at 5 9 looking to get to 180 and then cut to 165.....target a physique comp in the next 24 months.

my split

Day 2 - arms - skull crushers, close grip bench, single armed skull crushers, dips (4x4) , spider curls, hammer curls (4x4)

My 1 RMs
Bench - 225
Squat 315
Dead - 315

your move guys

Hav u entered a competition before or tryin to

Ya phir UFC ki tayyariya ho rahi hai :D

Waisay i only do 10 kg ea dumbles and sittups thanks to Abs King Pro.....i could hav been doing sprints for an hour or soo but its so not possible for me in minus temp

Ps: can u giv good tips on how reduce weight by doing some of the stuff u do that wont be hard :D

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Ladies and gentlemen,

my split

Day 2 - arms  - skull crushers, close  grip bench, single armed skull crushers, dips (4x4) , spider curls, hammer curls (4x4)

My 1 RMs 

Bench - 225

Squat 315

Dead - 315

your move guys

Damn dude that's going hard in the paint! I hope your diet can match the level of exercise you're aiming for, gonna be needing a lot of calories! Best of luck. May wanna go easy on the chest though bro (I know its feels so good to work those muscles), I used to go hard with my chest too, but paid big time in terms of flexibility and rotator cuff injuries. Please tell me you plan on stretching too!! :P

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Ps: can u giv good tips on how reduce weight by doing some of the stuff u do that wont be hard :D

Maintaining weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. Actually that applies to everything in the fitness world. 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

^^

thanks

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Nah bhai, mere liye niswani GF hi sahi hai :P You carry on bud!!

i will clean that out bro no worries...:)

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Damn dude that's going hard in the paint! I hope your diet can match the level of exercise you're aiming for, gonna be needing a lot of calories! Best of luck. May wanna go easy on the chest though bro (I know its feels so good to work those muscles), I used to go hard with my chest too, but paid big time in terms of flexibility and rotator cuff injuries. Please tell me you plan on stretching too!! :P

i actually switched down on the chest weight....do a lot more incline work ...had my shoulder busted last year in a 1 on 4 brawl....so its still bad....

i do stretch and warmups quite a bit...easiest way to screw yourself is to not warmup

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Hav u entered a competition before or tryin to

Ya phir UFC ki tayyariya ho rahi hai :D

Waisay i only do 10 kg ea dumbles and sittups thanks to Abs King Pro.....i could hav been doing sprints for an hour or soo but its so not possible for me in minus temp

first off bro....anything that needs results needs hard work.....what is your age height weight?

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

I was into weights but recently I have changed my approach. 

I have reduced the weight workout and more focused on endurance, stretches and cardio now. It's tougher and less fun, but it help me relax greatly. Weight training I have reduced to maintenance & strength level only.

interesting approach.....depends on what you are training for....i f-kin hate cardio unless its soccer or some sport or biking

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

first off bro....anything that needs results needs hard work.....what is your age height weight?

23 yrs old 5'9 and 198 lbs :sharam: (but not fat...all musceles but want to reduce wieght)

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

23 yrs old 5'9 and 198 lbs :sharam: (but not fat...all musceles but want to reduce wieght)

Thats a decent base to work off bro....you need to work on the three big compound lifts first deadlifts, squats and bench 5 sets of 5 each and add a bunch of ab work to each day plus cardio (i would recommend sprints) that will get the weight off and then you can eventually end up doing a 4 days split

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users