Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

all things lifting - weights, routines, nutrition!!! Flaunt your gainzz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Damn dude that's going hard in the paint! I hope your diet can match the level of exercise you're aiming for, gonna be needing a lot of calories! Best of luck. May wanna go easy on the chest though bro (I know its feels so good to work those muscles), I used to go hard with my chest too, but paid big time in terms of flexibility and rotator cuff injuries. Please tell me you plan on stretching too!! :P

the nutrition is the problem....need the right calories :(

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

Thats a decent base to work off bro....you need to work on the three big compound lifts first deadlifts, squats and bench 5 sets of 5 each and add a bunch of ab work to each day plus cardio (i would recommend sprints) that will get the weight off and then you can eventually end up doing a 4 days split

How much sittups to start off and increase!

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

interesting approach.....depends on what you are training for....i f-kin hate cardio unless its soccer or some sport or biking

I focus on core mainly. cardio isn't fun as I said but I feel with how much exhausted I get day in day out at hospital at times, cardio is very relaxing. 

I do play football so it kept my agility in tact. Plus have done spartan race & 5K for past few years so it all kept my fitness in check. 

stretches are very important. I do like 20-25 mins of stretches before and after cardio. Weight training is only on focused muscles and maintenance. I don't go out crazy on it, as I used to back in college days. And also my focus is more on higher rep/endurance than heavy lifting. What you do with 225lbs….I am happy doing with 170-180 with more and inclined reps. 

Let's say if I put in football terminology, I go for a Wide Receiver workout and I believe you are doing more of a Nose Tackle…hehe

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

lahoriii

lahoriii

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

I did the p90x this summer and then I had a horrid car crash and destroyed my back... 

I want to fix up my back in the next 6 months and then I'll get back to p90x-ing. 

mama if you want to reduce your weight and get fit, then try the p90x. 

lahoriii

lahoriii

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Everyone in this thread makes me feel insecure. You guys are beasts. 

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Everyone in this thread makes me feel insecure. You guys are beasts. 

Probably true for some of the other guys here but I ain't a beast by any definition haha

Last four months I have been swimming on a somewhat consistent basis, and its literally the best workout one can do. Its a full body workout, the water's resistance gets your shoulders, upper back and calves nice and developed (this leads to better metabolism too, while keeping you lean and strong, not to mention great endurance. I used to do long distance running a lot, but it destroyed my knees and ankles and its not generally not as good for metabolism as resistance based workouts. 

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Probably true for some of the other guys here but I ain't a beast by any definition haha

Last four months I have been swimming on a somewhat consistent basis, and its literally the best workout one can do. Its a full body workout, the water's resistance gets your shoulders, upper back and calves nice and developed (this leads to better metabolism too, while keeping you lean and strong, not to mention great endurance. I used to do long distance running a lot, but it destroyed my knees and ankles and its not generally not as good for metabolism as resistance based workouts. 

swimming is the best overall exercise for body, mind and metabolism...I wish I had enough time for it. 

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

I did the p90x this summer and then I had a horrid car crash and destroyed my back... 

I want to fix up my back in the next 6 months and then I'll get back to p90x-ing. 

P90X is actually pretty good. 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Thnx and my advice to u take extra caution and care dealing with ur back as its the most fragile and core part of your boons ok!

Ps: Is this the reason why u made a meme of Fast n Furious guy :P

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

P90X is actually pretty good.

Is iy easy like can be done by a lazy person :hmm: like me

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

I focus on core mainly. cardio isn't fun as I said but I feel with how much exhausted I get day in day out at hospital at times, cardio is very relaxing. 

I do play football so it kept my agility in tact. Plus have done spartan race & 5K for past few years so it all kept my fitness in check. 

stretches are very important. I do like 20-25 mins of stretches before and after cardio. Weight training is only on focused muscles and maintenance. I don't go out crazy on it, as I used to back in college days. And also my focus is more on higher rep/endurance than heavy lifting. What you do with 225lbs….I am happy doing with 170-180 with more and inclined reps. 

Let's say if I put in football terminology, I go for a Wide Receiver workout and I believe you are doing more of a Nose Tackle…hehe

lol my 225 is a 1RM ....my bench is weak because I tore my shoulder in a brawl last year...so i really dont even do barbell benches anyore i just do dumbbell related chest work. the knee got busted last year as well so its getting back on the squat a little bit. 

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

what happened to PM sarem? you were well on your way to beast mode brah?

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Hey Mavrick....can u please check if this is the right book for px90

http://wealthychef.n...tness guide.pdf

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

lol my 225 is a 1RM ....my bench is weak because I tore my shoulder in a brawl last year...so i really dont even do barbell benches anyore i just do dumbbell related chest work. the knee got busted last year as well so its getting back on the squat a little bit. 

brawl?!?!? khairyat??? Kiski shamat aye thi? how's your shoulder now?

Dead Weights and lifts are most balanced way of doing weight training. Dumbbell really helps with balancing the core at the same time. 

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Dead Weights and lifts are most balanced way of doing weight training. Dumbbell really helps with balancing the core at the same time.

Hes Frank Mir in disguise didnt u know that :P

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

LoL! U know this is the reason i never got allowed to join mma training centres
My luv for Wrestling is already a concern and worriness from my parents :P
Just can u aprove the link i posted above of the book so i can start doing serious stuff

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

what happened to PM sarem? you were well on your way to beast mode brah?

Injuries! Lower back, rotator cuff, left wrist have thrown me in a funk, so, now I find other ways to keep fit.

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

walking back drunk from a friends party four rednecks in a truck started being dicks....i let it go let it go let it go...then they turned racist....so i told em to fuck off....long story short i was drunk (already pissed off with some girl issues) these guys gave me no way out...i got two of them good the other two kicked me legs from under me and i got the shit beaten out of me after i was down. :)

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Injuries! Lower back, rotator cuff, left wrist have thrown me in a funk, so, now I find other ways to keep fit.

shit that sucks....i had lower back issues at some point...they disappeared with deadlifting....go figure lol

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

LoL! U know this is the reason i never got allowed to join mma training centres
My luv for Wrestling is already a concern and worriness from my parents :P
Just can u aprove the link i posted above of the book so i can start doing serious stuff

i am trying to find time to join a krav maga class ...IDF self-defence streetfighting style....it should be fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users