Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

all things lifting - weights, routines, nutrition!!! Flaunt your gainzz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

I seriously need an advice for my stomach as of right now Im starting to look like a pendu :sharam:

Please give me guidance on how to reduce my stomach  which includes exercise and excludes food :D

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon

I seriously need an advice for my stomach as of right now Im starting to look like a pendu :sharam:

Please give me guidance on how to reduce my stomach  which includes exercise and excludes food :D

lol...

ok pendu sir... to get you waist in shape you need to do the following religiously:

1) wake up early in the morning, like 6am... (just dont go back to sleep after fajr)

2) drink some liquid (water, milk shake, watever...)

3) go out for a run... or if you go to a gym then do the threadmill for atlead 40 minutes

4) get solid foods out of the diet... and get into a habit of taking it in liquid form (i mean put all those green vegtables in the grinder and drink each time you feel hungry). i mean in lunch, brunch, dinner should all be predominately in liquid form,

5) needless to say... stay away form KFC, pizzas, or any of then deep fried crap.

6) patience... you cant remove fat in one week... give it a couple of months...

7) Motivation!

The theory for exercising in the morning on an empty stomach is that after you wake up from sleep... you body needs energy to get going. If you dont have breakfast straight away... you body will make use of its fat deposits. if you start running, it will burn them.

The theory of have more liquid food is that it is easily absorbed and increases the metabolism (easy to break down food and all that bulls*it you learnt in school...)

The theory of avoiding any fast food is obvious.

try to lose as much fat as you can now... coz your young. it becomes difficult to lose it as you grow older... :P

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

lol...

ok pendu sir... to get you waist in shape you need to do the following religiously:

1) wake up early in the morning, like 6am... (just dont go back to sleep after fajr)

2) drink some liquid (water, milk shake, watever...)

3) go out for a run... or if you go to a gym then do the threadmill for atlead 40 minutes

4) get solid foods out of the diet... and get into a habit of taking it in liquid form (i mean put all those green vegtables in the grinder and drink each time you feel hungry). i mean in lunch, brunch, dinner should all be predominately in liquid form,

5) needless to say... stay away form KFC, pizzas, or any of then deep fried crap.

6) patience... you cant remove fat in one week... give it a couple of months...

7) Motivation!

The theory for exercising in the morning on an empty stomach is that after you wake up from sleep... you body needs energy to get going. If you dont have breakfast straight away... you body will make use of its fat deposits. if you start running, it will burn them.

The theory of have more liquid food is that it is easily absorbed and increases the metabolism (easy to break down food and all that bulls*it you learnt in school...)

The theory of avoiding any fast food is obvious.

try to lose as much fat as you can now... coz your young. it becomes difficult to lose it as you grow older... :P

gee thnkx :P

but for me the hardest part is what u said blend it all in liquid form YUK! 

how about if I do like 20 situps everyday and increase it further week by week! will it help :D

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

gee thnkx :P

but for me the hardest part is what u said blend it all in liquid form YUK! 

how about if I do like 20 situps everyday and increase it further week by week! will it help :D

sit ups strengthen your abdominals but they wont cut the fat out....abs are made in the kitchen....you have to eat right......it doesnt matter whether you eat solid or liquids....you need to eat a high protein low low carb diet (only carbs should come from some brown rice) . i would suggest a chicken fish and broccoli diet...that shit will cut you up

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

sit ups strengthen your abdominals but they wont cut the fat out....abs are made in the kitchen....you have to eat right......it doesnt matter whether you eat solid or liquids....you need to eat a high protein low low carb diet (only carbs should come from some brown rice) . i would suggest a chicken fish and broccoli diet...that shit will cut you up

Good post.

Being able to discuss ideas on nutrition with doctors out there, I didn't find much support for protein shakes and other supplements. Mainly because pretty much all of them are not FDA approved. In fact there's a risk of developing liver and kidney problems if persist with these supplements over a long time.

A natural, organic and balanced diet in my opinion is the best thing. It is widely believed that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise, but I put it more on a 50-50, simply because exercise will rev up metabolism and help limit your endocrine urge to eat more. Not to mention all the fuss about 'shape' as well, nobody gets in shape without toning the body regardless of weight gain or loss. So if one thinks he/she can get to 80% of target goal by only diet, it will not happen.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Thnkx for the tip...now heres my situation..i hav that machine called abs king pro which takes care of ur diet. I also go for long walks every day say 15km everyday giv or take. I also am skipping meals. I also want to say that i dont eat alot per meal...the only reason how i became a pendu was doing any sports activity and all day sitting on a computer.
So can guide me how long should i work on abs king pro every day for start and if push up helps i hav also started doing 20 everyday!

maverick86

maverick86

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Good post.

Being able to discuss ideas on nutrition with doctors out there, I didn't find much support for protein shakes and other supplements. Mainly because pretty much all of them are not FDA approved. In fact there's a risk of developing liver and kidney problems if persist with these supplements over a long time.

A natural, organic and balanced diet in my opinion is the best thing. It is widely believed that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise, but I put it more on a 50-50, simply because exercise will rev up metabolism and help limit your endocrine urge to eat more. Not to mention all the fuss about 'shape' as well, nobody gets in shape without toning the body regardless of weight gain or loss. So if one thinks he/she can get to 80% of target goal by only diet, it will not happen.

there is no real studies on protein and liver and kidney effects etc. look at guys like lou ferrigno, arnold, etc they look awesome even at 70 and these guys have been using these suppleemnts for a while. there is some link on problems between using creatine and kidney issues which has some support. 

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

there is no real studies on protein and liver and kidney effects etc. look at guys like lou ferrigno, arnold, etc they look awesome even at 70 and these guys have been using these suppleemnts for a while. there is some link on problems between using creatine and kidney issues which has some support. 

Then why is FDA been reluctant so far to give approval to any of these supplements? 

Lou Ferigno and Arnold are only one side of story.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

OmaIR

OmaIR

Cadet

• Members
  • 3 posts

U guys get sore and recuperate pretty quick? Depending on how hard i work out for sometimes for example my chest is sore for days... is it the same for you guys?

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

U guys get sore and recuperate pretty quick? Depending on how hard i work out for sometimes for example my chest is sore for days... is it the same for you guys?

not after initial few days. Of course the muscles will be sore, but as they strengthen they also gain capacity to tolerate more weight. Also pain can be different reasons. A lot of times not doing proper stretching after workout led to soreness afterwards.

BTW welcome OmaIR!

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Gotta do your post workout stretches brother!

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts
HIIT vs No HIIT

What y'alls opinion?

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

HIIT vs No HIIT

What y'alls opinion?

not sure what that abbreviation is but I take it to be High Intensity Something! haha do elaborate please!

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

not sure what that abbreviation is but I take it to be High Intensity Something! haha do elaborate please!

High Intensity Interval Training.

http://www.mensfitne...rning-intervals

ayesh

ayesh

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Thanks for the tips these are awesome and really helpful for me just take apple vinegar in the morning time without eating anything that will help you out

http://www.mobile-phone.pk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users