Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jadoo TV?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Anyone here use Jadoobox? How is your user experience been with it so far?

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama
Oh My Word! When will u guys learn to open threads in the right section :duh:
What is wrong with u and Electric...u both hav a habbit i think of doing it :P

Bw Jadoo is good but never rely totally on it...u will always find DishTv handy now and then :D
Though i heard the accesories they r providing are jam brother #slang-failed :sharam:

Ps: u should ask Sarmad, hes the expert in the nerds stuff :P

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

jadoo sucks, it's just an expensive box that uses illegal streams for the most part, most of which you can get on streaming websites anyway if you really wanted to. their biggest scam is that they'll shut off channels from their devices to make you 'upgrade' to their newest rip-off box. 

if you want an internet-based desi tv fix, dish network runs something called DishWorld that is leagues better than Jadoo. yeah it has a monthly fee of course, but it's reliable and legit. (or just get the Pak Mega Pack from Dish, they throw in Willow HD now for free in the deal :tup:)

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama
^^
@Sarem: told u say

PS: thnkx for info Sarmad...ab zara office mai ayiye kuch sawal ke jawab chahiye hai :D

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

ali9125659

ali9125659

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

jadoo sucks, it's just an expensive box that uses illegal streams for the most part, most of which you can get on streaming websites anyway if you really wanted to. their biggest scam is that they'll shut off channels from their devices to make you 'upgrade' to their newest rip-off box. 

if you want an internet-based desi tv fix, dish network runs something called DishWorld that is leagues better than Jadoo. yeah it has a monthly fee of course, but it's reliable and legit. (or just get the Pak Mega Pack from Dish, they throw in Willow HD now for free in the deal :tup:)

hi samad.. 

do u know if you can get them in the UK? any links will be appreciated.

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Oh My Word! When will u guys learn to open threads in the right section :duh:
What is wrong with u and Electric...u both hav a habbit i think of doing it :P

Lol "when will you learn" relax uncle you're getting too worked up. Jadoo tv has to do with a tech related device so this thread is perfectly appropriate for the section

Anyway, Sarmad, we got Jadoo in the hopes that we can finally say good bye to Dish Network! Guess we're stuck with it?

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Anyway, Sarmad, we got Jadoo in the hopes that we can finally say good bye to Dish Network! Guess we're stuck with it?

jab tak chalta hay, chalao :)

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

I hate Jadoo. I dont know how good is Shavaa TV too but im done trying with these things.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid

We got the dreambox here in UK/Europe and it does the trick. But we do not get Hum tv and Geo Super so that's a minus. Quality is good. 

پاکستان زنداباد

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

We got the dreambox here in UK/Europe and it does the trick. But we do not get Hum tv and Geo Super so that's a minus. Quality is good. 

'parchi' sharing? :P

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid

'parchi' sharing? :P

Haha! But it's good and reliable. Not to expensive either now especially if you buy the DM500 model. 

پاکستان زنداباد

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

nice sharing 

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users