Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

rishta scene.. don't girls have it easier?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Crying.gif

I'm not that bad

It's not about being bad. It's about being mature enough to enter into a serious relationship. And right now you are not even mature enough to get mature people to a radio show -.- aya barha vyah kerney.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Larkon ko tou option hi option miltey hain.

:rofl:

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

LOL! Dont laugh okay :P Ofcourse some people do not get that lucky but still.
Jitna sunney ko mujhey mila hai shayd hi kisi ko mila ho :( Sigh.

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

LOL! Dont laugh okay :P Ofcourse some people do not get that lucky but still.
Jitna sunney ko mujhey mila hai shayd hi kisi ko mila ho :( Sigh.

okay I won't laugh. bas  :heh: kaafi hay.

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

Please. Jitna mental torture hum larkion ko guzarna parhta hai na kisi ko nahi hota. Larkon ko tou option hi option miltey hain.

Abb aisa 100% nahi hai. The case you are talking about is very typical Desi/Pakistani case. Guys have their own issues. I don't like when Aunties say 'O ho, Doctor Sahab Tumhain to koi bhi mil jaiy gi'...So offensive, to me and to whoever else. 

What if you don't want 'koi bhi'...but Aunties are too naive to understand that. And girls are not Shopping items, that you can go and shop whatever you like. Another thing about Aunties culture I so hope that it just vanish somewhere.

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

Abb aisa 100% nahi hai. The case you are talking about is very typical Desi/Pakistani case. Guys have their own issues. I don't like when Aunties say 'O ho, Doctor Sahab Tumhain to koi bhi mil jaiy gi'...So offensive, to me and to whoever else. 

What if you don't want 'koi bhi'...but Aunties are too naive to understand that. And girls are not Shopping items, that you can go and shop whatever you like. Another thing about Aunties culture I so hope that it just vanish somewhere.

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :6:

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

It's not about being bad. It's about being mature enough to enter into a serious relationship. And right now you are not even mature enough to get mature people to a radio show -.- aya barha vyah kerney.

O ho...yeh to bohut zabardast BOMBARDMENT ho gayee...Bechara Dashing Man :rofl:

"But the thing about Ronaldo... Ronaldo could play for Millwall, QPR, Doncaster Rovers or anyone and he'd score a hat-trick. I'm not sure Messi could do it." - Sir Alex Ferguson

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts

hvlaa.jpg

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

And right now you are not even mature enough to get mature people to a radio show -.- aya barha vyah kerney.

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

100% tou nahi hai lekin I feel guys have it easy at times. They have a superior edge in delaying shadi. Girls don't. They have this axe looming over their neck, if you are 25+, you are out of the picture.
Masla yeh hai k our culture has made halal very hard and haram very easy. People find it easier to date than to get married. If a guy wants to get married early, he has to face the never ending hurdles of 
1) Older siblings have to get married first
2) Convince the parents why he is ready financially and emotionally 

For girls, it is getting harder because as much as Islam places the final decision in her hands, she does not have the option to say NO to a rishta. I went through so much because apparantly saying no meant that i am being na shukri and I should compromise on my requirements because I cannot get what I want all the time. It is so emotionally challenging and hard. We should not rush something such as marriage. It is so unnecessary and creates a very bad environment. May Allah SWT bless us with spouses that are coolness to our eyes ameen. Not an azaab -.-

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

hvlaa.jpg

Seriously ? :P

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

100% tou nahi hai lekin I feel guys have it easy at times. They have a superior edge in delaying shadi. Girls don't. They have this axe looming over their neck, if you are 25+, you are out of the picture.
Masla yeh hai k our culture has made halal very hard and haram very easy. People find it easier to date than to get married. If a guy wants to get married early, he has to face the never ending hurdles of 
1) Older siblings have to get married first
2) Convince the parents why he is ready financially and emotionally 

For girls, it is getting harder because as much as Islam places the final decision in her hands, she does not have the option to say NO to a rishta. I went through so much because apparantly saying no meant that i am being na shukri and I should compromise on my requirements because I cannot get what I want all the time. It is so emotionally challenging and hard. We should not rush something such as marriage. It is so unnecessary and creates a very bad environment. May Allah SWT bless us with spouses that are coolness to our eyes ameen. Not an azaab -.-

O Ho Mubarak ho bhyee (if it applies). That's not Na shukri, you did the right thing in my opinion but I can imagine the flake you must have taken for that. I hope you have find the right one, and if not Allah SWT will guide you iA to find the right one.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

O Ho Mubarak ho bhyee (if it applies). That's not Na shukri, you did the right thing in my opinion but I can imagine the flake you must have taken for that. I hope you have find the right one, and if not Allah SWT will guide you iA to find the right one.

:lol: Jee JazakAllah khair.
I am not 100% sure of anything tbh. Right and wrong ka kuch keh nahi saktay. Everybody changes after marriage anyway so I dont expect big things :lol:
‚ÄčAllah SWT does best but yes it was quite a struggle. I turned down many people and had to face a lot of heat.  I don't think you get 100% of your choice, you have to cut some slack for yourself and for the other person. I hope I made the right decision.

Pastafarian

Pastafarian

Lt. Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

:lol: Jee JazakAllah khair.
I am not 100% sure of anything tbh. Right and wrong ka kuch keh nahi saktay. Everybody changes after marriage anyway so I dont expect big things :lol:
‚ÄčAllah SWT does best but yes it was quite a struggle. I turned down many people and had to face a lot of heat.  I don't think you get 100% of your choice, you have to cut some slack for yourself and for the other person. I hope I made the right decision.

You definitely did the right thing. No question about it. If you feel even slightly hesitant about being with someone, then there's no point in considering spending the rest of your life with them. It is by far the biggest decision anyone makes, and if there's any doubt whether that other person is not right for you, don't go through with it regardless of what people around you say.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

You definitely did the right thing. No question about it. If you feel even slightly hesitant about being with someone, then there's no point in considering spending the rest of your life with them. It is by far the biggest decision anyone makes, and if there's any doubt whether that other person is not right for you, don't go through with it regardless of what people around you say.

I dont think I felt 100% about anyone to be honest. But Alhmdulillah, did not compromise on my basic fundamentals. Nevertheless, situations change and people change. You cannot marry someone based on sharafat anymore. 

Ahmad\

Ahmad\

le hipster

• Super Mods
  • 3018 posts

I dont think I felt 100% about anyone to be honest. But Alhmdulillah, did not compromise on my basic fundamentals. Nevertheless, situations change and people change. You cannot marry someone based on sharafat anymore. 

Bas Abb agay Allah SWT rehem farmaiy...Aameen

Bohut garchamak ke saath toofaan anay ka andesha hai.... :P

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama

no one is perfect sis, but people make each other perfect :)

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Bas Abb agay Allah SWT rehem farmaiy...Aameen

Bohut garchamak ke saath toofaan anay ka andesha hai.... :P

Loll.. oh well :) 

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

nice sharing its amazing one keep sharing i really appreciated

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users