Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Are You Humble or Arrogant? - A Litmus Test

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

This video literally made my day . I actually come across many nutcases at my job and these days patience was hard to come :P and I think many of us can relate to this as it really changes your perspective and makes you think from others' point of view too. Its just 11 minutes but the message gets conveyed precisely :) Watch for yourself and decide!

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

You have got to stop being a street pharmacist...

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid

You have got to stop being a street pharmacist...

What's wrong in sharing stuff which could prove to be helpful to others? 

@thread
Thanks for sharing! Very true and I think a lot of our people forget that is a key part of our religion. Also liked the last part about family not following religion as they should. Another point we all usually forget and get all worked up making things only worse in the end. 

پاکستان زنداباد

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users