Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Frequent Crashes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Assalamualikum,
I dont know if anyone can help me but apparently my laptop keeps crashing for no apparent reason. Usually happens when im using Chrome or  if i open too many tabs at once. Sometimes if I switch on my computer and straight away open the browser.

When it crashes it gives me the error of BIOS Update thingy or something about my hardware.

Anyone know why? I cant really get a new one, I got this baby 2.5 years ago. Comments and suggestions please ^_^ 

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama
What OS ur using?

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Windows 7

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

lemme check - i think ur having memory problem

do u hav CCleaner installed

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

LENOVO - You can update ur Bios from here - Download according to ur Specs

HP - You can update ur Bios from here

SONY - You can update ur Bios from here

If your having problem updating - Read This

For CCleaner - download and install this software....it helps removing unnecessary crap from ur computer which usually clogs ur RAM up

CCleaner - Download from here 

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon
Can also try spybot to verify any maicious software that causes the system to reboot. Its free,

http://www.safer-networking.org/

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

Das Reich

Das Reich

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

How do you know that she has a lenovo?  Barri laan taan millay gee ban ho jao gay agar Safa ka computer marwaya....

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

How do you know that she has a lenovo?  Barri laan taan millay gee ban ho jao gay agar Safa ka computer marwaya....

will if that happens then Electric is to be blamed cuz she didnt told me the brand :P

PS: who is safa?

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

I dont have a lenovo and im not following his advice

My name is Safa but I rather people dont call me by my name here.

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts

Can also try spybot to verify any maicious software that causes the system to reboot. Its free,
http://www.safer-networking.org/

Will do. I bet there isbecause my laptop crshes everytime i try downloading an antivirus

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSantiago Bernabeu, Madrid

You could download a trial of Kaspersky Anti-virus. It would do a complete scan to see if there are viruses or malwares. It did the trick for me a few years ago.

Edited by Prince of Pakistan, 05 January 2014 - 07:51 PM.

پاکستان زنداباد

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

Will do. I bet there isbecause my laptop crshes everytime i try downloading an antivirus

:heh:

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

nice sharing its amazing i really appreciated its awesome 

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users