Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The new iPad.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Electric

Electric

Disguised Punjaban

• Moderators
  • 1225 posts
So after a lot of hype and talk, Apple finally revealed the "new iPad" or like many pendus like to call it "iPad 3".
I was NOT an apple user, I nevr tried to be one either as I never found the need to. But after being gifted the new iPad, I thought I would give it a try.

The screen resolution, speed etc all looked really good. But then again you can always find this on your laptop? So far I havent gained something extraordinary from Apple yet. Yes the apps and all are amazing no doubt, but is it really worth the hype? Can anyone outdo the works of Steve Jobs?

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [6:162]

Sarmad

Sarmad

Ustaad

• Administrators
  • 1072 posts
i guess the point of it for casual users is to have a "light laptop" with you on the go.. if youre taking a trip, then instead of lugging around a laptop and a charger in a case, just take the tablet. I have an Android tablet that I brought with me to Pakistan, and I have a nice bluetooth keyboard to go with it.. for doing normal things like web browsing, chatting, etc it works perfectly fine and is light and fast. so, I can see the appeal from that point of view.

for just sitting at home, I still think it's a waste. just use your laptop (or smartphone)

fahadzafar

fahadzafar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

nice sharing amazing one keep sharing really appreciated 

Samsung-Galaxy-A8s-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users