Welcome to PakSarZameen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Google Video Quality Report - Useful tool

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

VolterWight

VolterWight

Commander

• Administrators
  • 739 posts

Here is a neat tool put out by google recently, check to see if your ISP is screwing you over by throttling your bandwidth from using Netflix, Youtube etc. Luckily my ISP isn't screwing me, I get over 90% HD streaming at all times of the day. Check yours.

http://www.google.co...oqualityreport/

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts
  • LocationQuebec to Manama
:tup: شکریہ لنک کے لیے

But there is one major problem with it
This service help users get faster video streaming right...meaning it locates the nearest source of video from so to make it stream faster, the problem here is for users who want to hide their location and want privacy will not benefit from it as if needed google will be easily able to provide the location the user's location....So for avg users its great n fantastic but for freebies and more advance users its actually not so good :hmm:

tumblr_n6ppy7jo3C1qfpe3mo2_500.gif

Samir

Samir

Phffft

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationLondon

:tup: شکریہ لنک کے لیے

But there is one major problem with it
This service help users get faster video streaming right...meaning it locates the nearest source of video from so to make it stream faster, the problem here is for users who want to hide their location and want privacy will not benefit from it as if needed google will be easily able to provide the location the user's location....So for avg users its great n fantastic but for freebies and more advance users its actually not so good :hmm:

isnt that obvious... you wont be able to track any info if you use a VPN

but this 'may be' useful when you are in the midst of selecting an ISP provider...

*** Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream!***

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

isnt that obvious... you wont be able to track any info if you use a VPN

but this 'may be' useful when you are in the midst of selecting an ISP provider...

Its obvious for me but for the majority of users here it isnt so since they still dont get the difference bw IE and Firefox :)

Btw VPN is only safe when its solely setup by you....nowadays vpns are being set up for by service providers which is definetly not safe if you have homeland behind you :P

khurram119

khurram119

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

I have a video on my website home page about intro of my website. I want to know how this tool can help me?

mmmusa8888

mmmusa8888

Titty Master

• Super Mods
  • 6235 posts

I have a video on my website home page about intro of my website. I want to know how this tool can help me?

read post#2 :chai:

ayesh

ayesh

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

what i did not understand even

http://www.mobile-ph...coming-mobiles/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users